PARAGON'S WORKSHOPS AND TRAININGS
Leadership and Management Development
These programs can be either customized for your organization or your leaders can attend our sessions where numerous organizations are represented.
These programs are offered in both live sessions and via teleconference for our more remote clients, and provide a series of sessions over a 12-24 month period.
Customized and Licensed Workshops
- Session 1 - 6 hour session exploring the principals of management or leadership (depending on the program), this involves participants completing a pre-session assessment (entirely for their own use, and not provided to the organization)
- Three sessions over the next nine months selected from the "Competency Based Training" topics below (again for the majority of these assessments are used to raise participant self-awareness prior to the session)
- Conclusion: A final session is held which incorporates a 360 assessment and action planning with participants.
We provide workshops and trainings that range from 2 hours to multi-day sessions depending on the needs of our clients.
Current trainings and presentations include:
Competency Based Trainings
- "Culture Engagement and You - The Role of the Individual in Corporate Culture"
- Developing "Emerging Leaders" in Your Organization - focused on developing leadership skills in employees prior to promotion to formal leadership positions
- Organizational and Individual Wellness - explores linkages between wellness, culture, engagement and retention and provides concrete exercises and resources for change
- Service Excellence in the Public Sector - a highly interactive workshop for employees at all levels in the organization to consider internal and external customer service, the unique aspects of service in the public sector, and individual ways to create a culture of service excellence
- Creativity and Mindmapping - Creativity is a source of tremendous competitive advantage, however most of us have never received formal training on creativity. Our workshops focus on developing personal and team creativity, and as a Certified Mindjet training organization, we are qualified to provide training on the use of the MindManager program in supporting creativity.
- "Celebrate What's Right" - based on the program by acclaimed National Geographic photographer Dewitt Jones, this session is particularly good for change initiatives, programs on corporate culture, or creativity trainings. For more on Dewitt Jones, click here.
- "Brains" Emotional Intelligence Training Program
- "Who Moved My Cheese" Change Management Program
The following can be offered as stand alone trainings, but also form the modules in our leadership and management development programs, as well as our emerging leaders program.
Please contact us if you would like additional information on our workshop content, structure or pricing.
- Teambuilding Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity and Cultural Awareness
- Personal Stress
- Customer Service
- Time Management Effectiveness
- Sales Effectiveness
- Learning Styles
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Goal Setting
- Customer Service (tailored workshops for the public and private sectors)